- Alireza Bagherian, D.C., QME
- Brian Bernhardt, MD
- Sergio Bello, M.D., QME
- David L. Chittenden, M.D., QME
- Nicole Chitnis, M.D., MS, QME
- David B. Coward, M.D., QME
- Douglas H.C.L. Chin, M.D., QME
- Peter Chang-Sing, M.D., QME
- Ernest Cheng, D.O., QME
- Christian Foglar, M.D., QME
- Rommel Hindocha, D.C., QME
- Elliot Henderson, Ph.D., QME
- Kenneth J. Hammerman, M.D., FACP, AGAF, QME
- Adam M. Kremen, Ph.D., QME
- Richard Levy, M.D., FACC, QME
- Richard G. Leff, M.D., QME
- Jeffrey G. Light, D.D.S., QME
- Barry Meskin, DPM, QME
- Donald J. Purcell, M.D., QME
- Joel Renbaum, M.D.
- Martin Shaffer, Ph.D., QME
- Richard C. Sherwood, M.D., QME
- Jed Sussman, Ph.D., QME
- Laura N. Sciaroni, M.D., QME
- Scott Taylor, M.D., QME
- George Trahms, M.D., QME
- Lesley J. Wolff, D.P.M., QME
- Joel Weddington, M.D., QME
- 1966-1970: B.J. Medical College, Pune, India.
- 1970-1971: Rotating internship, Sassoon Hospital, Pune, India.
- 1973-1976: Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- 1978-1981: Instructor, Dept. of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Focus: Pain management, sports medicine, EMG and research in neurological diseases.
- 1992-2002: Private practice, Pain Management, Sports Medicine Bellevue, WA
- 2003-2005: Private practice, Sports Medicine, Pain Management. Tiburon, CA and Lafayette, CA
- 2004-2005: Medical Legal Evaluations, Electromyography. Feinberg Medical Group, Palo Alto, CA
- 2005-April 2008: Medical Legal Evaluations, Electromyography. Newton Medical Group, Oakland, CA
1982-1992: Private practice: Pain Management and Sports Medicine Everett, WA Focus: I continued extensive ongoing training in sports medicine, EMG, pain management and spine care including invasive spinal procedures. I was a Co-Director of a Spine Clinic for several years.
Focus: I went through extensive training in various alternative modalities including Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Nutrition, Cranio-sacral therapy, Mind-body Medicine and various psychological modalities as well as bodywork modalities and integrated them in my practice. Gradually I developed the additional component of Wellness, Prevention, Anti-aging Medicine and Peak Performance. My Peak Performance Clinic helped many professional athletes as well as high level executives.