- Alireza Bagherian, D.C., QME
- Brian Bernhardt, MD
- Sergio Bello, M.D., QME
- David L. Chittenden, M.D., QME
- Nicole Chitnis, M.D., MS, QME
- David B. Coward, M.D., QME
- Douglas H.C.L. Chin, M.D., QME
- Peter Chang-Sing, M.D., QME
- Ernest Cheng, D.O., QME
- Christian Foglar, M.D., QME
- Rommel Hindocha, D.C., QME
- Elliot Henderson, Ph.D., QME
- Kenneth J. Hammerman, M.D., FACP, AGAF, QME
- Adam M. Kremen, Ph.D., QME
- Richard Levy, M.D., FACC, QME
- Richard G. Leff, M.D., QME
- Jeffrey G. Light, D.D.S., QME
- Barry Meskin, DPM, QME
- Donald J. Purcell, M.D., QME
- Joel Renbaum, M.D.
- Martin Shaffer, Ph.D., QME
- Richard C. Sherwood, M.D., QME
- Jed Sussman, Ph.D., QME
- Laura N. Sciaroni, M.D., QME
- Scott Taylor, M.D., QME
- George Trahms, M.D., QME
- Lesley J. Wolff, D.P.M., QME
- Joel Weddington, M.D., QME
- 1981 Ph.D. California School of Professional Psychology Berkeley, California.
- 1979 M.A. California School of Professional Psychology Berkeley, California.
- 1973 B.A. The City University of New York (Regents Scholar)
LICENSES and CREDENTIALS
- Licensed Psychologist California # PSY 7746 (since 1982)
- California Qualified Medical Examiner (Q.M.E.)
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
MEDICAL LEGAL PSYCHODIAGNOSTICIAN.
- 1985-PRESENT Psychological and neuropsychological evaluations for applicant and defense attorneys in worker's compensation and personal injury cases. Expert witness for personal injury and workers compensation cases. Qualified Medical Examiner (QME) for the State of California. PAIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT.
- Evaluation and treatment of pain disorders and stress-related conditions. Consultation on the use of Occupational Medicine Practice Guidelines. Pre-surgical evaluations. FITNESS FOR DUTY AND ASSESSMENT OF VIOLENCE POTENTIAL.
- 1985-PRESENT Evaluation of employees for fitness for duty, sexual harassment and violence potential. PSYCHOTHERAPIST AND EARLY INTERVENTIONIST.
- 1984-PRESENT Individual and group treatment of work related emotional and mental disorders. Conducted critical incident debriefings after traumatic workplace injuries. Trained company human resource staffs to provide early intervention.