Richard A. Levy M.D., QME
Daniel V. Shalom, M. D., QME
Rommel Hindocha, D.C., QME
David Chittenden M.D., QME
Robert S. Ferretti M.D., QME
Christian Foglar, M.D., QME
Teodoro Nissen M.D., QME
Joel Renbaum M.D.
Joel Weddington M.D., QME
Nicole Chitnis M.D., QME
Barry Meskin DPM, QME
Alireza Bagherian, D.C., QME
Robert Blum, M.D., QME
Peter Chang-Sing, M.D., QME
Ernest Cheng, D.O., QME
Kenneth J. Hammerman, M.D., QME
Elliot Henderson, Ph.D., QME
Mark Kimmel, Ph.D., QME
Richard G. Leff, M.D., QME
Donald J. Purcell, M.D., QME
Martin Shaffer, Ph.D., QME
Jed Sussman, Ph.D., QME
Scott Taylor, M.D., QME
Kara L. Winter, Ph.D., QME
Lesley J. Wolff, D.P.M., QME
Douglas H.L, Chin, M.D., QME
George D. Trahms, M.D., QME
Venkat Aachi, M.D., QME
Mark Kimmel, Ph.D., QME
1981 Ph.D. California School of Professional Psychology
1979 M.A. California School of Professional Psychology
1973 B.A. The City University of New York
LICENSES and CREDENTIALS
Licensed Psychologist California # PSY 7746 (since 1982)
California Qualified Medical Examiner (Q.M.E.)
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
MEDICAL LEGAL PSYCHODIAGNOSTICIAN. 1985-PRESENT
- Psychological and neuropsychological evaluations for applicant and defense attorneys in worker's compensation and personal injury cases. Expert witness for personal injury and workers compensation cases. Qualified Medical Examiner (QME) for the State of California.
PAIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. 1990-PRESENT
- Evaluation and treatment of pain disorders and stress-related conditions. Consultation on the use of Occupational Medicine Practice Guidelines. Pre-surgical evaluations.
FITNESS FOR DUTY AND ASSESSMENT OF VIOLENCE POTENTIAL. 1985-PRESENT
- Evaluation of employees for fitness for duty, sexual harassment and violence potential.
PSYCHOTHERAPIST AND EARLY INTERVENTIONIST. 1984-PRESENT
- Individual and group treatment of work related emotional and mental disorders. Conducted critical incident debriefings after traumatic workplace injuries. Trained company human resource staffs to provide early intervention.
DISABILITY- MANAGEMENT CONSULTING. 1982-PRESENT
- Integrated human resources approach, which assesses organizational climate, management style, employee risk factors, and disability management strategies. Interventions include assessing organizational climate, mediating conflicts, return to work strategies.
RISK MANAGEMENT AND DISABILITY CONSULTING 1992-PRESENT
- Provide training and consultation to self-administered employers, third party administrators, and risk management firms, regarding case management and disability management. Specific services training topics include; understanding and managing stress in the workplace, managing difficult employees to facilitate early return to work, and developing strategies to create a healthy work place.
OUTCOMES RESEARCHER 1993-PRESENT
- Principal in outcomes research projects for the Honolulu Veterans Administration, Alta Bates Hospital, and self-insured employers. Research topics include health outcomes, patient satisfaction, and client utilization.
CLINICAL CONSULTANT VILLA FAIRMONT MENTAL HEATH CENTER 1986 - 1988
& EAST BAY HOSPITAL
San Leandro, and Richmond, CA.
- Psycho-diagnostic assessment and program development for severely disturbed inpatient population. Expert witness at writ hearings. Testified at over 200 writ hearings regarding psycho-diagnostic issues.
CONSULTANT, CONTRA COSTA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF SPECIAL 1983 - 1985
- Psychological evaluations of special education students and expert witness when cases went to fair hearings.